Senior Network Engineer
• CCNP – Preferred
• CCNA – Required
Work with Network Team in developing a comprehensive and successful Unified Communications
business unit and plan.
• Assist with customers by partnering sales and technical teams, to prospect and develop Unified
Communications sales, design, installation, and support opportunities.
• Responsible for design, staging, configuration, implementation, and support for VoIP installations as
• Responsible for engaging sales and technical contacts as required for knowledge and business
development for Unified Communications.
• Maintain current expertise in Unified Communications technologies and trends.
• Prepare and present information on Unified Communications to customers, colleagues, and
management with varying levels of technical expertise.
• Prepare project and proposal budgets including ROI calculations for proposals.
• Participate in internal and external customer meetings, as needed
• Continuous personal development.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Director of Network Engineering. ENT