||* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required
* 3+ years of related experience supporting an Enterprise Resource Planning System.
* PeopleSoft HCM, Payroll, Time and Labor, and Benefits Administration experience desired.
* Experience in full lifecycle upgrades and/or implementations of an ERP system.
* Experience programming in PeopleTools technologies (PeopleCode, Application Engine, Application Package, Data Mover scripts, Integration Broker, Component Interfaces, Workflow, BI Publisher, SQR)
* Demonstrated experience with hands on ERP development platforms across various HR and/or Financial modules.
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working in ERP software development environments (PeopleSoft preferred)
* Ability to generate and execute accurate and efficient Oracle SQL statements
* Experience designing, building, testing, and troubleshooting system to system interfaces.
* Demonstrated ability to be agile and respond quickly to shifting priorities.
* Requires strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills