||• Gain detailed understanding of all applicable company guidelines and regulatory requirements.
• Execute and oversee all testing activities to ensure they are performed in compliance with company guidelines and regulatory requirements.
• Provide guidance to software developers regarding best practices for software testing during application development, such as unit testing, stress testing, and regression testing.
• Guide users during software qualification to successfully execute the testing steps assigned to them.
• Author qualification plans, testing strategy and steps, along with testing summary reports.
• Work with software developers to gain understanding of software development and/or change process in order to effectively design testing strategies.
• When appropriate, execute testing steps based on Discoverant software knowledge.
• Ensure testing environment has all pre-requisite components available before testing execution.
• Successfully execute the company deviation process for testing steps that do not meet expected results. Coordinate and document resolution plan.
• Identify opportunities for streamlining the qualification process.
• Ability to define and estimate the duration of qualification activities for inclusion into to the overall project schedule. Coordinate the execution of qualification activities in alignment with overall project schedule.
o Minimum Bachelor degree and 2 years of experience using structured software testing methods and/or tools.
o Experience developing structured software testing plans, testing steps, and summary reports.
o Experience authoring standard operating procedures.
o Strong communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
o Highly desired - knowledge of software qualification in a regulated environment is preferred.
o Experience with HP-ALM or other electronic software testing tool to author and execute testing steps.
o Experience with electronic document management systems for automated document reviews and approvals.