SAP Security Administrator
||Greenville, South Carolina
||SAP Security Administrator
||Contract - Corp-to-Corp, Contract - Independent, Contract - W2
||• Position Responsibilities
• Provides daily support for user access to SAP systems in the region AMERICAS including analysis and resolution of all reported authorization problems, set up for new users, removal of user id's and changes to access levels for existing id's.
• Participates in the development of SAP security for new or enhanced system functionality as part of project teams and within the Group SAP implementations.
• Supports processes to review access on a regular basis with approvers and management.
• Provides support for SAP vendor access to SAP systems and administration of SAP's Online Support System (OSS) / SAP net system.
• Implements and carries out routine SAP security monitoring procedures, including the use of the SAP Audit Information System.
• Performs other duties as assigned by operations supervisor.
• BS / BA in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent of 4 years or more related to experience in IT security.
• 3+ years of experience in SAP administration and SAP audits.
• Advanced = knowledge of SAP user account management (primarily in SAP net weaver 7.x environments)
• Advanced = experience relating business rules and directives to grant access to SAP system(s)
• Advanced = experience working with users on problem determination and resolution per business and management rules
• Advanced = knowledge of SAP audit process and procedures
• Advanced = experience of performing period internal SAP audits
• Intermediate = knowledge of MS Office Professional
• Knowledge of German language and German culture (preferred)
|No. of Posts:
|Job Expiry Date:
||July 29, 2017
|| Login To View