||SAP SD Revenue Recognition
Contract / Full Time
Location –Santa Clara, California
• Client is seeking Revenue Recognition Functional consultants for its SAP United States Practice. This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands on system configuration expertise of SAP SD and may include team management for both onsite and offshore resources. You will guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the Revenue Accounting and Reporting (RAR) solution.
SAP SD with Revenue Recognition, Revenue Accounting and Results Analysis preferred
Type of projects:
Clients require strong SD consultants who can assist in implementing a solution for the new revenue recognition. This includes assessing what they do today in SAP versus what is available to them in the new SAP RAR solution based on new revenue recognition standards. Deployment of the solution to implement changes will follow.
• Senior SD functional consultant
• 5 to 10+ years of SAP SD in multiple implementations
• Experience working with Revenue Recognition, Revenue Accounting, Results analysis, US GAAP, IFRS.
• Bachelor of Science or Arts or Computers or Accounting (preferred).
• Proven success implementing SAP functionality in a team environment and ability to work self-sufficiently.
• Certification in SAP SD, and/or other SAP Solutions.
• Ability to follow SAP methodology including conducting gap analysis between business requirements and SAP solutions, analyzing and preparing data migration plans, developing and executing rigorous data and process testing plans
• Project Management experience with Large and Medium Sized Enterprises (preferred but not required).