||U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of five years of experience as an IT business systems or requirements analyst
• Experience eliciting, analyzing, validating, scoping, managing, and documenting IT system requirements.
• Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, work management and analytical skills
• Agile project experience
• Experience developing requirements artifacts such as requirements specifications, documents, Use Cases, process flow diagrams, User Stories, Story Cards, and more.
• Must possess ability to complete multiple tasks within set deadlines. Insurance industry experience required.
• JAD and meeting facilitation experience
• Ability to identify relationships among requirements, assumptions, and constraints
• Software experience required: -Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint.
• Four-year degree is preferred.
• Must be able and willing to interview on site, in person, in Columbus, OH.
• Minimum of three years of experience working on Commercial Insurance product projects, which could include any of the following:
• Risk evaluation
• Commercial property and auto
• Commercial liability
• Employment practices liability
• Commercial umbrella
• Commercial package and farm owners' insurance
• Workers' compensation
• Employee life insurance
• Business continuation and succession planning
• Cyber Coverage (for all Business Owner Policies )
We are seeking a Business Systems or Requirements Analyst who will work on Commercial Insurance product projects. He or she will provide business and technical analysis for business sponsored projects; translate business needs into detailed solution requirements that can be used by Business, Information Technology, Quality Assurance, and Training partners to validate and communicate the project deliverables. He or she will:
• Lead requirements gathering sessions utilizing a variety of elicitation techniques.
• Prioritize, organize and document solution requirements in an understandable format.
• Coordinate with stakeholders and project team for requirements review and validation to ensure the solutions meet the business needs.
• Understand business goals, assess change, and obtain the necessary approvals on solution requirements and scope.
• Manage change control and maintain solution requirements.
• Validate that all related project delivery tasks have been completed prior to the production release date.
• Serve as a liaison to the Business, Information Technology and Testing partners.
• Follow established PMO best practices and methodology. (Agile or Waterfall)