||• Strong Business Analyst skills and experience (gathering requirements and eliciting appropriate information from end users, scope assessment, reporting, etc.)
• Strong understanding of SQL Databases and how to create reports and aggregate data from various sources
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint.
• Demonstrate the ability to produce organized documentation using well-formed textual elements, matrix, diagrams and models.
• Effective in creating thinking and generating new ideas for approaches to problem solving and in generating alternative solutions; effective at root cause analysis.
• Effective in understanding the criteria involved in making sound decisions and in assisting others to make decisions.
• Ability to learn business and educational domains and how they function, and then translate that learning into an understanding of how to add value to the organization.
• Effective in an informal leadership role in order to guide others and help encourage stakeholder support for necessary change.
• Effective in understanding of how people, process and technology within an organization interact in relationships and patterns to form a system as a whole.
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, management, and staff within various organization education/business units.
• Strong organizational skills to prioritize and handle complex, multiple, simultaneous projects and meet established time lines and deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to remain flexible in a demanding work environment and to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.