• Provides IT support to Health Systems and Program Administration Division.
• Designs and develops normalized and de-normalized databases.
• Performs relational and multi-dimensional modeling and schema creation.
• Designs and develops Reports in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Design and develops ETL packages in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Must have data warehouse experience following Kimball’s Methodology.
• Participates in meetings with project managers, team leads, analyst, and other Agency staff as needed.
• Assist in mentoring and training of non-IT analyst.
• Intermediate professional level role. SSIS 2008R2 and Higher SSRS SQL Server Management Studio MS Office Good communication skills Works on one or more projects as a project team member or sometimes as a project leader.
• May coach more junior technical staff.
• Capable of working on multiple projects at one time.
• Typically has 3 to 5 years of IT work experience as SQL/BI developer and support and relevant computing environments Greater than 5 years’ experience including experience working in health care data analytics.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.