||• Health check off all current devices (POS, Registers, Computers, Printers).
• Minor device troubleshooting.
• Communicate with Project Lead to ensure each checklist item is completed.
• On site on time arrival is absolutely necessary
• Will demonstrate world-class customer service skills to all users.
• Ability to read and follow instructions
• Personable with communication skills & wears proper attire
• Problem recognition & problem solving abilities
• Possess a min of 2 years' experience in IT environments
• Ability to present structured ideas and procedures with broader business knowledge than PC Technician Level 1
• Knowledge of and utilization of available technical resources
• Excellent professional communication skills
• Experience in dealing with customers
Demonstrate basic troubleshooting skills on desktops
Knowledge of LAN design concepts, installation and trouble- shooting without assistance. (Layer 1-3) experience.