||• Operate safely within Company policy, procedures, and governmental regulations and fully participate in Company Safety programs (BBSP, SafeStart etc.)
• Critical Responsibilities to Operations: Unloading trucks and performing housekeeping tasks.
• Provide a high level of customer service by displaying courteous, helpful, knowledgeable interaction and behaviors.
• Maintain the general appearance of the facility to include elevators, grounds, buildings, etc.
• Be an involved/engaged member of a team during the busiest time of the year.
• Ability to problem solve and make decision as needed
• Attention to detail and ability to take direction from co-workers
• Demonstrated self-starter and high initiative
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Good Attendance Record & Work Ethics
• Ability to work outside in all types of weather, climb ladders, and work from heights
• Potential to work long irregular hours (weekends included) Ability to work in a potentially physically strenuous environment
• Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
Basic computer skills.
Some manufacturing or agriculture experience preferred
Knowledge of government regulations
Dress Code: Short sleeve shirt, jeans and leather boots. No holes in clothing
Comments: Candidate must pass background check, drug screen 5 panel with expanded opiates, and physical including lifting/mobility assessment, pulmonary function test, and respirator certification questionnaire ***Must submit Aghorizons Safety Questionnaire in safety activity***