||• Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Engineering or a related area of study.
• 10 years of experience in Java development and design skills for large IT systems.
• 6+ years of expertise in WebSphere Commerce version 6.x or 7.x
• Extensive experience with Commerce, JEE, Websphere server, XML, J2SE, Design patterns and algorithms
• Experience with source control/versioning tools like GIT, SVN or CVS
• Experience in any MVC framework (struts/spring)
• Experience in working on different business models of commerce (B2B, B2C, Extended sites)
• End-to-end experience in software development life-cycle and familiar with agile methodologies
• Telecom experience is a big plus.