||• As an Quality Engineer - Electrical you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required – Electrical Engineering preferred.
• Root cause analysis reports for top electrical issues
• Electrical Connector TIS (Task Instruction Sheets)
• Electrical Training Boards
• Report out Test System performance on a weekly basis
• Report on pass rate performance of all Test Systems
• This resource will be the first contact for all electrical issues and will conduct the root cause issue identification and provide the solutions to fix the issues.
• This resource will come into contact with UAW team members, supervisors and engineers.
• This resource must have strong communication skills because they will be working with many groups and problem solving with others. They need to have a strong electrical background / hardware background - electrical engineering background.
• Manufacturing facility
• The work environment is a blend of professional office and manufacturing.
• The resource will work on the manufacturing floor where it can be noisy – clean area where they will work hands on. Then there is a quiet office area with space to think about problems and develop solutions. Very collaborative work environment.