||• Advanced to expert level understanding of WebSphere Application Server / Portal Server 8.5, IBM HTTP Server
• Advanced to expert level understanding of J2EE, Java and distributed web application architecture
• Advanced level understanding of networking, security, firewall'ed networks, operating systems
• Advanced understanding of application performance analysis, tuning and optimization
• Able to write scripts to automate day-to-day activities using wsadmin, jacl, bash, ksh, DOS, etc.
• Provide administration and support for complex distributed J2EE application infrastructure built on WebSphere Application Server / WebSphere Portal Server
• Install, configure and support WAS, Portal and IBM Http Server in a clustered/distributed infrastructure on RedHat 4/5 and Windows 2003 or later.
• Configure and deploy enterprise applications and resources
• Work closely with application development teams on debugging application level issues, traces, etc.