||- Ability to research, trend/analyze data, summarize and recommend new strategies and solutions.
- Technical skills that can take data and turn into a presentation/story and articulate the story surrounding the data to senior leaders in the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) analytical results, and recommendations.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills with the ability to quickly recognize and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated excellence at identifying stakeholders, understanding business needs and driving analytical/reporting solutions.
- Proven experience in building partnerships, collaborating and influencing at senior levels and across business lines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas, provide insights into data/processes and identify trends which may present opportunities or reflects gaps.
- Relationship building and the ability to drive decision making through a consensus building approach.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously.
- Self-directed, attention to detail and take ownership on all assigned tasks timely.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to acquire new concepts and skills quickly.