||• Supports Reliability Engineer in performing new and ongoing reliability testing.
• Assists with root cause analysis, including data analysis (mining), identifying trends (systemic issues), and common cause issues for systems, peripherals, software and components of low to moderate complexity.
• Provides technical troubleshooting skills to identify and propose solutions, which support business objectives.
• Recognizes common and generally routine problems of low to moderate complexity when they occur.
• Sets up, maintains, repairs, calibrates and adjusts simple formulations, units and/or test equipment as directed.
• Responsible for following inspection procedures and operating automated test equipment.
• Assists in repairing/refurbishing the failed products during testing.
• Assists with building test equipment, test stands and fixtures as needed.
• Responsible for performing and documenting work per Quality Systems Regulations policies and procedures.
• Performs specific tasks to generate data in a lab or product development setting.
• Failure to achieve results may have moderate impact on schedules and programs.
• Follows specific, detailed instructions and established procedures.
• Problem solving is guided by well-established policies and procedures and or precedent.
• Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and other professionals in the department.
• Provides technical support to other department staff members and may provide guidance to peers and or act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical personnel.
• Ensures the maintenance of and adherence to good laboratory practices and all safety procedures.