||eBusiness Architect TRVJP3158
Hartford, CT 06183
6 Month Contract - Right to Hire
*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS OUR W2 EMPLOYEE ***
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO WORK AS OUR W2 EMPLOYEE!!!
The eBusiness Architect is accountable for the architecture of assigned projects. The Architect defines and documents the holistic detailed design, including application, information, and technology architecture. The Architect works with the Portfolio and Domain Architects to ensure the architecture aligns with the portfolio architecture roadmap and the reference architecture. The Architect develops application code reference implementations for new patterns and architecturally significant components. The Architect communicates architecture direction within a project team, and the Architect reports architecture progress back to the architecture team.
Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Self-initiated leader who consistently delivers high quality results with limited guidance and willingly trains, guides and positively influences others.
- Effectively communicates to diverse technical and nontechnical audiences, including developers, technical leads, peer architects, delivery owners, business owners, senior leaders, etc.
- Possesses strong foundational technical skill sets and architecture experience which can be leveraged as use of current and newer technologies is expanded in applications.
- Proven ability to create an architecture solution in alignment with the reference architecture and utilize foundational services to address the quality attributes (non-functional requirements) of the solution.
- Ability to lead teams to a future state while understanding the need to make practical decisions along the way. Strong ability to create a following amongst a technical group.
- Experience with Node.js, Angular, or similar technologies; Cloud; platform as a service; micro-services architecture and architecture models is preferred.
- Strong experience with Content Delivery Networks, such as AKAMAI, and experience with leveraging CDN services to establish and implement best practice approaches related to application security and performance.
- Ability to learn the latest technologies and be self-started in running proof of concepts to determine how they can be applied to solve needs within the organization.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions and roadmaps while driving architectural recommendations.
- Ensure architectural adherence through blueprint and design reviews.
- Assist in the remediation of application stability and performance.
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, best practices and technology assistance.
- Perform project level design, debug and performance analysis.
- Work with vendors and product management areas to establish required infrastructures and frameworks.
- Provide 'Shrink Wrap' solutions to solve business and technical needs.
- Perform product evaluations and proof of concepts.
- Provide architectural strategy and subject matter expertise.