||• Performs Level 2 or 3 desk side support of desktop/laptop/tablet hardware and software as well as plotters, scanners, printers and other peripheral devices.
• Responsible for configuration, setup and deployment of hardware and software to end users.
• Identifies malfunctioning hardware and/or software for the purposes of implementing necessary corrective actions, resolves technical problems and provides ongoing support.
• Performs routine computer, printer, mobile device and software installations, troubleshoots, maintains and resolves any related problems.
• Desktop/laptop reimaging, reinstallation and/or replacement of defective hardware and software.
• May utilize a variety of Operating System principles and tools to facilitate effective solutions that improve process design.
Solid customer support skills and telephone skills.
May be required to provide occasional backup coverage of fulltime Techhub.
Position will be required to provide afterhours, weekend and possible 24x7 onsite support for projects, initiatives and Storm Emergency HQ support as needed.
Skill Set Required:
• Knowledge and familiarity to support multiple operating systems from Windows, Mac OS, IOS, and Android device
• Excellent hardware and productivity software trouble shooting skills for Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Mobile devices
• Familiarity with IT management systems SCCM, Altiris, etc.
• MS Office Suite
• Bachelor Degree MIS CIS or Relevant Science
• Associate or Bachelor Degree MIS CIS or Science