• Designs, develops and supports large, complex applications or integrated suites of applications for use by are clients internal and external customers.
• Performs program analysis and design and creates program and component specifications.
• Performs software and data mapping and configuration specifications and implements them into the software.
• Performs technical design including program/module specifications, data models, operations requirements, and information requirements using standard techniques and tools.
• Develops application/utility programs including coding, testing, implementation and maintenance on complex systems.
• Contributes to defining development standards.
• Creates estimates and contributes to project planning, control and status reporting for assignments/projects.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
• Technical Must have Microsoft BizTalk 2009 & 2013, .NET, and C# experience.
• Must have experience with BizTalk 2009 & 2013 (including advanced functoids, orchestrations, custom pipelines, adapters), BAM, MSI Scripts, XSLT Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath a plus.
• Ability to work well in a fast paced team environment.
• Highly motivated self starter.
• Persists in the face of obstacles; demonstrates initiative and sets high personal standards for performance; maintains a consistently high level of productivity.
• Strong communication and technical writing skills Seeks to creatively and collaboratively develop win-win solutions with customers.
• Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action Works collaboratively with others to achieve group and business goals.
• Thinks “outside the box” to generate fresh ideas/approaches.
• Expert knowledge of structured development methodologies and iterative development.
• Expert software development skills in the computing environment supported, knowledge of development tools and database programming environments.
6 – 10 years of development experience of which 6+ years preferred with Microsoft BizTalk.