Primary responsibility will be leading business readiness activities/team for a Project or Program. The assigned work will span across multiple functional areas in the corporation including vendor partners. Business readiness activities include – Impact, Planning, Process, Training, Communications and Executive level presentations with reporting.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience:
- 3+ years in a Healthcare industry
- 5+ years as a Project Manager
- 5+ years leading Business changes at a Program level (Multiple initiatives and customers)
- Current experience with - MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Leads a team of 5+ Change Agents
- Proven success with meeting budget and milestones
- Process Improvement with Six Sigma methodologies
- PMP Certificate
- Strong Presentation skills including PowerPoint presentation development
- Health Insurance operations knowledge
- Vendor relationship knowledge
- Bachelor degree is required in a related field.
- Prefer PMP certified
• Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
• May manage multiple projects of moderate size concurrently. Involved in the development of strategic plans for projects of high business complexity.
• Develops detailed plans and schedules.
• Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
• Assists in establishing and improving project management methodologies, procedures and policies. Coaches and mentors individuals on the project teams and provides feedback on performance to their leaders.
• Adheres to Project Management Office policies, procedures, and methodologies.
• Complete knowledge of the Project Management Institute¿s standards and terminology. Oversees client/customer relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met.
• Wide latitude in determining creative solutions to strategic and operational needs. A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required.
Bachelor's degree required.