||• Experience with installation, development, maintenance and enhancement of physical PostgreSQL RDBMS to support the Agile development teams.
• Experience with developing and maintaining OLTP, data warehouses and operational data stores and utilize ERwin data modeling tools for logical and physical data models.
• Analyze database changes requested by the Agile development teams for impacts to interfacing systems, Naming Standards, Design standards, Data Conversions and update corresponding documentation.
• Create SQL scripts for Conversion, Reports, Data Analysis and Data Corrections.
• Experience of installation, maintenance and administration of Oracle, DB2 or other RDBMS.
• Experience developing databases with an Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
• Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, TOAD 9.5, Omegamon.
• Experience with Data Conversion Strategies on various databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2)
• Experience with Database partitioning Strategies on various databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2)
• Experience with performance and tuning of applications on various databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2)
• Experience with Relational and Dimensional Modeling
• Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Linux, Windows 7, Unix, Solaris.
• Experience with OLTP, data warehousing and operational data stores and concepts.
• Experience with VersionOne Application Lifecycle Management Tools.
• Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration.
• Experience with source code versioning with Git and Stash.
• Experience with projects using SAFe methodology.
• Experience with environments utilizing Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services.
• Member of open source software communities.
• Ability to meet deadlines, concentrate and to pay attention to detail.
• Strong customer interface skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills necessary to work effectively with customers and other team members.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years of professional experience; or 9 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.