||• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business or relevant work experience in business analysis, systems analysis and quality assurance.
• 3+ years of Quality Assurance & Testing experience.
• 2+ years of UAT experience
• Business Analysis and Wealth Management domain experience
• Lead UAT by defining, developing and implementing practices and procedures for complete end user test plans.
• Responsible for overall success of user acceptancqualoe testing, including results verification and release.
• Responsible for the overall quality of the assigned functionality.
• Gathers information about the organization's work processes and information flows.
• Has strong knowledge of Testing Processes, methodologies and tools
• Has knowledge and background of Business Analysis, MS Office, and can communicate effectively via email and conference calls.