||• Provide direction to Pfizer staff for various facilities/equipment related project issues, including life safety, value management, environmental, risk management, project auditing, health safety, legal and operations maintenance.
• Provide direction required for compliance with State and local Building Codes, Department of Environmental Protection, USDA, FDA and OSHA regulations on construction projects assigned.
• Provide direction for preparation of documents and submission of applications for all building permits required to execute construction for all projects assigned. Correspond with and influence City and State building officials to resolve any zoning, building code and life safety issues
• Working in concert with Pfizer Procurement, lead the Project Procurement effort. Establish an approved bid list utilizing the Pfizer approved bidders list, generate proposals, lead the review and evaluation of proposals from design and construction management companies and recommend best qualified company/companies to provide services for projects assigned.
• Develop and manage approved project budgets. Develop monthly cost forecasts incorporating committed, actual, and anticipated costs. Generate all required purchase orders and Statements of Work, utilizing Pfizer Ariba system. Process them in a timely fashion and ensure complete close-out of all purchase orders, including retainage, all waivers of lien, guarantee and warranty costs.
• Provide direction for scheduling and logistic plans and assume responsibility for the timely and efficient completion (Project Close-out) of projects within Pfizer Standards and Guidelines for all construction projects assigned. Track and monitor approved schedules, completing monthly updates of all projects.
• Ensure that proper safety plans have been implemented for all projects.
• Compile and present monthly updates to a Pfizer Leadership regarding current cost and schedule forecasts, current project status, highlights, trends and potential problems on assigned projects.