|| MONET team is responsible for the design and build-out (and ongoing support) of a global, multi-product, multi-entity operational margin system used to service our ICG business areas. Our system is built using state of the art design and technologies, runs 24 x 6, processes a billion+ transactions monthly, services 200+ users and interacts with 50+ systems in batch and real-time. We provide a variety of utilities (online, workflow, electronic, reporting) to facilitate a scalable and controlled operational environment for our clients.
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and helping to execute on the day-to-day technical work needed to define, design and develop our MONET platform.
• They would need to be extremely knowledge and hands-on in business, global margin and technology.
• Understanding the business area and user requirements - Study and understand the existing programs.
• Performing program design, coding and Development - Performing unit and integration testing. Producing documentation based on the company's standards.
• Evaluation and Recommendation for new technologies and updating versions of existing ones.
• Design reusable frameworks - Environment management and layout design.
• Unified Development environment (Developers systems as well as servers) - Continuous Integrations Building/maintaining.
• Will help reduce exposure to offshore contractors and improve value-add due to hire having more SME in financial services. Hire is part of build-out of Client-employee team in Pune CTC.
• Technical SME responsible for executing the day-to-day technical work needed to develop and support the MONET initiative globally.
• Will be working closely with the global team members to manage, plan, define and execute new development and enhancements.
• A mix of analysis, design and coding skills along with ability to talk directly with users and technology partners in executing their responsibilities in mandatory
• A small portion of their time will be dedicated to providing L3 support to our EMEA and APAC user base, critical as MONET moves into this region more.
• 6+ years of experience
• Good hand-on technical execution, technical design and execution skills
• Good experience in UX and front-end development in building high-value user interfaces
• A do whatever it takes attitude, a dedication to quality, and complete attention to detail
• SmartGWT / GWT or any UI framework
• Core Java
• Spring, Hibernate, Unix scripting, Oracle PL/SQL
• Jasper Reports (Good to have)
• Strong in technology concepts and best practices.
• Excellent analytical with the ability to resolve complex issues
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
• Act with sense of urgency.
• Knowledge of banking, financial markets is desired.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Strong communication and soft skills.