||As a Quality Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Please submit candidates with quality shop floor experience in a manufacturing environment.
• The hiring manager is NOT looking for candidates that have mostly data/statistical analysis backgrounds, or candidates that worked with auditing.
• He is looking for front line QE's and QE's with strong materials background that will be an instant response team for the shop floor. The work is very tactical in nature.
• Root cause analysis, mistake-proofing and 8D are all important skills but the experience needs to be related to problem investigation analysis as opposed to statistical/data analysis.
• The manager would like to see candidates with experience walking the production floor and working with operators, technicians, inspectors, and auditors.
• He wants candidates that are proactive in finding problems on the floor and fixing them or creating evidence packages