||Position and Skill Requirements:
• At minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Four-Year College or university with major course work in computer science and 4+ years’ experience of software development and implementation.
• At least 4 years’ experience of full life cycle web application development and implementation
• Ability to analyze existing systems and ascertain users requirement, and translate that into software designs.
• Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server Database for the purpose of software development.
• Fluent in T-SQL programming language, including stored procedures and user defined functions
• Proficient with Microsoft .NET technology: ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET and C#.
• Well versed in development of reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 or higher
• Familiarity with Microsoft Internet Information Servers
• Practiced with source control systems such as Microsoft Foundation Server
• Proven ability to Multi-task (work on multiple projects in parallel)
• Efficient communication and collaboration with staff in the internal partners and external vendors.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.