• Demonstrated experience with technical design and best practices with K2 blackpearl 4.6.11 or higher and its integration with SharePoint 2010 and 2013
• Demonstrated experience with installing and configuring K2 blackpearl 4.6.6 or higher successfully in a secure environment
• Demonstrated experience in K2 blackpearl administration, system monitoring, log analysis, performance analysis, and tuning
• Demonstrated experience with implementing K2 processes that utilize SharePoint, InfoPath, and K2 APIs and services
• Provide Tier 3 support for BPMS developers and end users of developed processes. Tier 3 support is defined as issues escalated by the CFTC Customer Support Center and/or BPMS developers for advanced remediation requiring experience with the BPMS administration interfaces and troubleshooting procedures. Support for Tier 3 issues is to be during regular Commission business hours, except for pre-arranged work to support business needs such as infrastructure changes to occur during non-business hours.
• Develop and implement K2 processes to support SharePoint collaboration solutions or custom applications.
• Assist CFTC development teams in utilizing the BPMS to support process automation initiatives as needed.
• Maintain all CFTC internal BPMS Production, Test, and Integrated Development environments.
• Troubleshoot issues to root cause and complete and/or coordinate fixes.
• Evaluate, recommend, and implement incremental improvements to the BPMS platform and associated administration processes in collaboration with the COR.
• Identify and remediate security issues in concert with CFTC IT Security.
• Communicate with ODT technical staff (DBA, Systems Engineers, and Developers) to troubleshoot issues, facilitate problem resolution and to support upgrades and system enhancements.
• Maintain BPMS platform and process documentation.
• Provide periodic metrics as identified by the contractor and agreed to by the COR