||• The day to day scientific duties of the position will be to support biological process development in the advancement of new products and improvement of existing industrial products.
• Training will be provided.
• The position will be a fully integrated member of the technical team.
• Demonstrated technical and operational knowledge in one or more of the following areas is required:
• Upstream cell/viral processes :Experience with benchtop, SIP, or single use bioreactors, media preparation, and adherent/suspension cell culture monitoring technologies for propagation of virus.
• Fermentation: Experience with propagation of bacterial cultures including expression systems, monitoring, and vessel operation.
• Downstream processes: Experience with small or large scale filtration, purification, and concentration equipment.
• Product transfer and support of existing products: Prior experience implementing new methods or technical solutions in a manufacturing environment.
Candidates must be able to:
• Conduct standard laboratory studies under minimal supervision according to protocols.
• Collaborate with analytical colleagues to prepare study samples, analyze results, and prepare reference materials.
• Train on new equipment or technologies relative to the project.
• Analyze improvements to known processes with a focus on cost reduction of raw materials and streamlined processing steps.
• Conduct complex equipment setup and operation according to operating procedures.
• Record data from studies into laboratory notebooks and data capture forms. Compile data for analysis and draft research reports, SOPs, and present findings.
• Understand safety hazards in specific laboratory areas.
• Awareness and application of all health and safety and biosafety regulations applicable to the job
• Refer to section above for areas of technical and operational knowledge.
• Experience using sterile techniques.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools including: Word, Excel, Project, and Powerpoint.
• Good oral, written communication skills (technical writing).
• Constructive, positive approach to work in a matrix organization.
• Master’s or PhD in Virology, Microbiology, Bioengineering, Biochemistry, or a related field.
• Bachelor’s degree in biological related science with experience in vaccine research.
Filtration, laboratory, media Preparation, PowerPoint, process Engineer ,purification ,SIP, solutions, suspension ,word ,biochemistry, bioengineering ,cost Reduction, microbiology, Microsoft Office,MS Office new Products ,process Development, SOPS,Steering,Sterile,Training,Virology