||• The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
• He/she oversees and has accountability for all aspects of projects.
• This individual sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of the project.
• The PM prepares reports for upper management and executive client teams regarding the status of projects and raises red flags when appropriate.
• He/she relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• The PM leads and directs the work of others, and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is also expected.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Able to discuss PM experience with Salesforce.com or technologies
• Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Able to discuss the benefits of a Software as a Service Model
• Basic Knowledge of tasks required for implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as Salesforce, SFA, or ERP
• Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
• Bachelor's Degree