||Princeton Information is seeking a Senior WordPress Developer in yardley, PA-
The developer will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of web application solutions and will work closely with business partners and various IT groups to implement and deploy technical solutions.
• Collaborate with business partners, internal users, and developers in the design and development of new software programs and applications.
• Lead the definition and development of software's business requirements and deliverables on a project-by-project basis.
• Perform product design, programming, unit testing, bug verification, and support on applications software projects.
• Accurately estimate the scale and scope of project deliverables.
• Provide leadership and technical guidance to multiple project teams throughout the implementation of the application solution.
Qualifications for Success:
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering, related degree, or strong relevant and comparable experience.
• 3+ years development experience with WordPress, plugins, and themes.
• Experience with API integrations – WordPress specific preferred.
• Solid understanding of LAMP and HTTP architectures.
• Experience creating and consuming web services and implementing data integrations (REST, SOAP).
• Strong background in database design and implementation experience (SQL Server, MySQL, etc.).
• Have a clear project orientation with experience in delivering solutions under very tight timelines.
• Experience with iterative Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process models, including Agile/Scrum methodologies, as well as, full life cycle project management experience.
• Able to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with rapidly changing priorities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-initiative and results-oriented motivation.
• Willing to work occasional extended hours.