||• Strong experience as a Windows Server Engineer (performance, security and monitoring). Expert knowledge of Windows 2016, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 required.
• Expertise around Active Directory, GPO, OU, UAC administration and file access management.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft System Center products.
• Experience with tools integration SCCM, SCOM, Splunk, or Adaptive
• Experience developing standard Windows Operating systems for server deployments.
• Experience with enterprise patching of Servers and Desktops
• Experience deploying Windows products to Azure Cloud or AWS preferred. Cloud experience with a mainstream provider is a big plus.
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies like VMWare, XenDesktop, XenApp, VRA or VRO is preferred.