||The reporting application – FATCA Engine – has being developed and deployed worldwide, spanning 70 markets, and used by operations globally.
The Technology team requires experienced and dynamic Team Lead to spearhead these initiatives.
The Technology Team will involve in developing the solutions to new government regulations.
• Engages with business customers to identify key platform product issues; solicits feedback on platform product roadmap
• Serves as an interface between Tech staff and business partners and Global UAT
• Understand the best design practices involved in large enterprise reporting systems
• Support the various branch business groups and external systems during the UAT phase of the rollouts
• Coordinate with offshore team to ensure correct understanding of Business requirements
• Ability to run analytics spreadsheets and perform appropriate risk number validations
• Perform a Shares best practice with other Client teams
• Leverages data analysis skills to research difficult or ambiguous problems, leading cross-disciplinary teams where necessary and communicating recommendations to senior leadership ll other tasks relevant to the role as instructed by the development head
This role offers excellent opportunity to understand the Analytical skills, business functions of operational and regulatory reporting.
The successful candidate will:
• 5-8 years in a management, e-commerce, and/or strategic planning role.
• Significant experience building complex business and/or transactional models.
• Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, effectively influencing across cross functional teams.
• Be a team player with good communication skills and the ability to discuss issues and arrive at consensus
• Should be able to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams
• Be able to work with low levels of supervision
• Have experience of testing real-time, mission critical systems
• Excellent Analysis skills
• Work Experience in detailing the requirements with business partners
• Very good all-round domain skills
• Work experience in N-Tier system
• A good academic background, with at least an Under-graduate degree, preferably in a Business related subject
• Drive and Determination
• Influencing skills/persuasiveness
• Planning and Organising
• Good communication skills
• Teamwork skills
• Aptitude to learn new domains