||The redesigned website must include:
• A Content Management System (CMS) or something similar which permits non-technical staff, regulated by security access levels, to update web page content with final approval of content by site administration.
• A required approval feature for the webmaster to approve/deny all CMS posts prior to publishing.
• Ability to edit and adjust the CSS code and other design aspects easily.
• Testing environment for design and other site changes.
• State-of-the-art security, site protection and permissions.
• The ability to require “publish” and “expiration” dates for all content.
• Robust archive of all published material that is easily searchable and accessible.
• Ability to access history and pull information easily.
• Ability to work with existing City implemented systems, capabilities, and functionality including, but not limited to: Granicus (Internet video streaming of Mayor and Council meetings and worksessions), CRM software, online parking ticket and personal property tax payments, database connection, economic development website, carousel display (character generator) and translation feature
• Integration to social media, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, RSS Feeds, etc.
• An easy-to-update Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section and dynamically generated site map organized by topic that will redirect the requestor to the correct web page.
• An Accessibility page with information regarding ADA Compliance including TTY, scalable type, assistive technology and more.
• An ability to create online forms.
• A customizable site statistics and analytics reporting system.?
• Document size limit cannot be lower than 200mb.
• Blog capability for multiple pages.
• Use of HTML5 coding and not flash is preferred.
• Easy access to the backend of the site.
• Beta site for user testing prior to the release.
• Migration of documents from previous site is not required but desired.
Candidate should have Five (5) years of web development experience using current web development and graphic tools, as well as, web server and database administration.
Candidate should have At least three (3) years of experience designing, developing and deploying web sites and/or web applications, including product selection, configuration, installation, maintenance, and site-specific web development languages and relational databases.
Candidate should have A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.?
Candidate should have Experience developing web sites using usability techniques
Candidate should have Experience using Content Management Systems (CMSs) for web site development
Candidate should have Evidence of customer-related (contracted) or employee-related experiences designing web sites that have been certified to comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 or Section 508 guidelines for accessibility
Candidate should have Experience in providing a content inventory to help determine what content should be migrated, archived or deleted.
Candidate should have experience in Knowledge Transfer and testing Website before launching
Candidate should have Experience redesigning the website which includes the following features:
• Ability to add HTML code.
• Ability to add or adjust CSS code.