|| Position manages a pipeline of approximately 60-70 Active Construction Permanent loans from closing to completion of the project and conversion of the loan to the permanent loan phase.
- Processes disbursement of funds through construction of the home and prepares and completes the modification and conversion of the loan.
- Phone and written contact with customers, builders, title agents, inspection companies, loan officers.
- Provides all service and acts as the Relationship Manager throughout the construction phase.
- Completes complex manual math calculations required to determine amount of disbursement.
- Coordinates receipt of documents.
- Reviews / analyzes and approves documents to include title commitments, surveys, permits and inspections.
- Requires attention to detail, excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task managing a large queue of disbursements.
- CRITICAL highly developed organization skills.
- Ability to balance a budget.
- Former work with cash balancing preferred.
- MUST have extensive customer experience.
- Requires ability to negotiate and facilitate resolution. prior skills working with Excel and other applications such as Access and other experience in Operations or high level Administrative skills.
Work Hours: 8:30am to 5pm / Interview: Phone