||The Support Desk Specialist provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of our IT Systems.
• Provide Tier I contact and incident resolution to commercial customers with hardware, software, and application problems.
• Attempt to resolve as many incidents during the first call or at Tier I.
• Document incident status in incident database tools.
• Provide polite and friendly customer service.
• Contribute to the integrity of the operating systems.
• Plan for and respond to service outages and other related issues.
• Develop operating scripts as needed to support activities.
• Participate in organizations change management process.
• Analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems.
Several shifts-Please include availability on the resume
M-F start time between 8am-10am and end time between 5pm & 7pm
Extension is possible beyond the current end date.
Reason for positions is due to an increase in volume.
This team is exposed to new technologies and is a great place for someone who wants to expand their current technical horizons.
There is an initial training period up to 5 days based on the current level of skill & experience.
• High School diploma and 3+ years of related experience in a windows environment and/or call center or service desk environment.
Technical Support or Help Desk experience is REQUIRED.
• Large Enterprise-level experience in supporting multiple operating systems and environments.
• Working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications.
• Knowledge and familiarity with computer security, malware and threat detection/awareness/removal related to support
• Imaging, replacing, and troubleshooting desktops and laptops
Certifications that would be helpful, but are not required