||The Support Desk Specialist provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of our IT Systems.
• Provide Tier I contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems.
• Provide prompt and reliable technical assistance to company employees desktops, laptops, printers, and other miscellaneous peripheral devices
• Attempt to resolve as many incidents during the first call or at Tier I.
• Document incident status in incident database tools.
• Provide polite and friendly customer service.
• Contribute to the integrity of the operating systems.
• Plan for and respond to service outages and other related issues.
• Develop operating scripts as needed to support activities.
• Participate in organizations change management process.
• Analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems.
Shift availability needs to be listed on the resume.
• High School diploma and 3+ years of related experience in a windows environment and/or call center or service desk environment.
• Large Enterprise-level experience in supporting multiple operating systems and environments.
• Working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications.
• Knowledge and familiarity with computer security, malware and threat detection/awareness/removal related to support
• Imaging, replacing, and troubleshooting desktops and laptops