||List the minimum education and experience required to perform this job:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Candidate must reside within 50 miles of Kings Mountain, NC
- Candidate must be able to work without sponsorship
- Must pass both Background Check and Drug Screen Processes
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and consistently throughout entire shift
- Must be able to work 12-hr shifts
- Must be willing and able to follow all safety guidelines and safe work practices.
- Must be willing to work in a tobacco-free environment.
A. Operate all blast cleaning equipment and all auxiliary equipment to clean heat treated parts.
B. Assemble metal gears, shafts, washers, and all other parts (up to 50lbs each) to be heat treated on various types of fixtures on their specified cycle in accordance with computer "Load Plan".
C. Manually lift between 30,000 to 50,000 pounds of metal parts per shift, 30 to 50 lbs. at a time on a frequent basis.
D. Maintain part and Heat Treat management system computer, all logs, Rockwell inspection tags and test pin load identification numbers
E. Interpret blue prints to mask parts with no-carb paint
F. Assist furnace technician and maintenance when needed
G. Perform minor and preventative maintenance as required
H. Perform work in a manner that supports our Quality systems (e.g., TS 16949) and Environmental system (e.g., ISO 14000).
I. Use Extreme caution while working around open flames, hot quench oil, hot acid and high speed.