||The Customer Service Representative (CSR) ensures that Notification's customers experience superior levels of service, quality and delivery through efficient and effective order management and scheduling. The CSR reviews customer inquiries, problems and requests determining appropriate solutions. The Rep negotiates customer claims, initiates billing adjustments and arranges product substitutions and returns.
• Manage and enter orders and quotes into SAP in a timely manner ensuring compliance with ISO guidelines.
• Ensure orders meet customer requirements.
• Maintain thorough product knowledge.
• Resolve customer complaints within prescribed period including performing Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) where appropriate.
• Proactively monitor delivery schedules and track critical shortages in order to manage customers' delivery expectations. Team with Operations Management to expedite key orders.
• Diffuse frustrated customers, handle high stress situations and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and teammates
• Associate's Degree from an accredited institution required
• Minimum two years customer service, sales or related field
• Competency with Microsoft Office
• Experience with SAP or similar ERP system
• No relocation is being provided. Candidates being considered for this role must be within a 50 mile radius of the Long Branch, NJ facility.
• Must be able to legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship