Self-Starter, Accountability, Ability to Multi-task
The Fixed Income Cash Client Service Group (CSG) supports cash Fixed Income business for institutional clients across all products and markets and is part of the wider Global Securities Operations department which also includes the Trade Support Groups.
Background on the Team. As a client facing area within Operations the CSG group is responsible for delivering exceptional levels of client service throughout the full life-cycle of the trade process; from post-execution through to settlement. As such the roles are varied, challenging and rewarding. CSG always seeks to respond rapidly to client's needs and developments within the industry, making it a constantly changing environment which demands high performance from the individuals in the team.
The department currently comprises twenty two members of staff in teams of approximately five Analysts/Associates reporting to a Team Leader and a Director.
- CSG Reps are primarily responsible for the completion of daily processing tasks, working in a fast-paced, high-risk team environment, investigating and resolving issues to ensure client on boarding, account opening, trade allocation, confirmation processing and settlement occurs in line with client service level agreements while minimizing risk to the Firm and client.
- Key to the role is building and maintaining excellent client relationships at the operational middle / back office level and as such developing detailed technical and product knowledge together with demonstrating excellent client service, communication, organization and prioritization skills are essential.
- The successful candidate will be expected to become a subject matter expert, contribute to projects and initiatives, develop and implement process improvements and become a key point of contact for a wide range of internal stakeholders including direct contact with both Sales and Trading and well as other Operations teams including Trade Support and Settlements.
- Knowledge of fixed income and financial markets preferred
- Operations interest
- Process management experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders
- Proficiency with business software and common applications