||• 7+ years of experience with Linux, Solaris and other flavors of UNIX.
• 7+ years of experience with Oracle technologies (Oracle RAC, ASM, partitioning, security, performance tuning, memory management, SQL tuning, statistics gathering, Application audit logs, Scheduling, etc.
• 7+ years of experience in utilizing performance tuning tools like Explain plan, AWR, Grid control or similar technologies. Understand and interpret the reports generated from tools and resolve performance issues.
• 7+ years of experience in backup and recovery, application patching, cloning, maintenance and problem solving within the Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c environment.
• 5+ years of experience in leading and supporting upgrade activities within the Oracle 10g or greater environment.
• 5+ years of experience with Med (1TB) to Large (30 TB) sized databases
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and trace data related issues throughout the architecture
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, retain, and apply good interpersonal skills, and perform effectively under time pressure are critical skills required for this position
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Must be strong in analyzing how Oracle resources are being used during SQL executions.
• Ability to write and maintain high quality documentation
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with business partners
• 3+ years of experience with CA Unicenter Autosys
• 2+ years of experience with Golden Gate data or Shareplex replication
• 2+ years of experience with Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
• Unix scripting experience required
• Familiarity and experience operating in an enterprise environment using formal procedures and policies required for escalation and outage resolution.