1. Responsible for managing all aspects of Program Management.
2. Excellent knowledge of project methodologies, tracking and reporting.
3. Experience with managing PC refresh and migration related activities
4. Manage multiple programs while leading the demand management
5. Manage all financial aspects of projects that includes work order revision, contract negotiation and billing
6. Exceptional Knowledge of Windows XP/Win 7/Mac.
7. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel
8. Exceptional Knowledge of Email configuration and support on MS office tools.
9. Exceptional Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Power Point Etc.)
10. Exceptional Knowledge of Network Concepts
11. Exceptional Knowledge of Mobile Devices
12. Managing Ticket Queue
13. Understanding of KPI’s and SLA’s
14. Maintaining Attendance and Leave reports
15. Preparing reports on Monthly / Hourly basis
16. Adhoc Outage impact and Analysis
17. Managing SIP activities
18. Sharing performance reports and giving feedback
19. Daily Ticket Audits and Feedback Sharing.
20. Provide data mining and business intelligence services to identify patterns, trends, and behavior of the organization workforce with the purpose of reducing the number of Incidents and increasing the throughput of automated requests
21. Improve the asset tracking processes to provide accurate real-time metrics, based on user, business unit, and location of all Distributed Devices.