• Hands-on Experience in Java/J2EE with UI Frameworks like Struts and Spring MVC and good understanding of Design patterns and MVC Framework.
• Hands-on experience in Angular JS.
• Front end and Back end technologies integration like REST web services.
• Experience with multiple Source/Version control systems and understanding of code merging concepts.
• Write code to the high standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies (e.g., MVC, SOA, OOP, DI etc.).
• Ability to work in a team environment, from making pixel perfect sites that meet the design requirements to integrating code with the back-end development team.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• A good ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code across Familiar with source control principles and comfortable with Subversion.
• Good Experience in website optimization.