• The Scrum Master is a key role in Agile software development responsible for ensuring that Scrum practices and processes are followed by the team.
• The Scrum Master serves as the liaison between the Product Owner and the Agile software development team.
• This role helps the team reach peak productivity, coaches and mentors resources, resolves impediments that block a team and help track their progress.
• The Scrum Master also plays a critical role in the adoption of Scrum and other Agile development practices by the organization.
• Must have significant experience ramping up, coaching and mentoring teams to peak productivity working in a complex inter dependent software development environment.
• The successful candidate will be considered a subject-matter expert in Scrum software development methodology, be an effective communicator with strong servant leadership skills, have excellent logic and problem solving skills and a drive to make a difference.