• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 7+ years developing mobile applications.
• Expertise in Objective-C, Swift, Core Services, Media and Cocoa Touch frameworks, developer tools (Xcode 4+) and workflows.
• iOS design patterns and coding conventions as well as Apple official guidelines
• Strong opinions with regard to best practices for mobile application developers
• Experience with integration to REST and SOAP web services
• Experience with CLI and Open Source software tools
• Knowledge around continuous and automated deployments of mobile solutions
• Experience in security of data on devices and in transit
• Experience technically mentoring and/or leading other engineers a plus.
• Experience in Python, Java or others a huge plus.
• Some experience with agile development methodologies.
• Experience signing code and deploying to the app store.