• Having minimum 10 to 15 years of experience.
• Should have experience in playing the role of MDM Architect and leading large implementation for a full SDLC Life Cycle
• Experience in working and delivering end to end development projects using Informatica MDM (10.1) and integrating sources in both batch and real time/near real time mode
• Very Strong in Informatica Data Director(IDD) and real time integration with sources using SIF(Service Integration Framework).
• Very Strong in PL/SQL and SQL query writing and optimization
• Have Java knowledge and can do customizations in IDD, write Java user exits
• Collaborate with business users, analysts and data engineers to translate in-depth analyses into MDM solution for the Business
• Should be able to contribute to the MDM Competency building within the Organization.
• Should have good experience in providing Point of View [POV] for Business Problems and Requirements.
• Should be well versed in building Proof of Concept [POC] to demonstrate Business Solutions using Informatica MDM and latest technology stack in market.
• Self-learner and Solution Builder with motivation to learn and pick up new technologies
• Define roadmap and architect Informatica MDM solutions for MDM engagements; Provide effort estimation and solution definition for MDM users.