• MUST have strong/expert background in Angular 2 & Angular 4.
• Develop front-end user interfaces for Web-based or other software products, including mobile and web console devices.
• Collaborate with back-end development, visual design, product management, and customers.
• Code behaviors and functionality for current and future software applications using design specifications.
• May assist with new user interface testing and participate in usability reviews.
• Remain current on user interface trends and programming techniques and suggest new tools and methods as necessary.
• May be responsible for usability research and design in absence of dedicated usability team members.