• Leading data modeling discussions with Business in JAD sessions and translate into modeling solutions.
• Lead junior team members and offshore modelers.
• 10 or more years of experience in Data Warehouse environment with emphasis on data modeling involving design, coupled with strong knowledge of end-to-end data warehouse development life cycle (data integration, logical and physical modeling, and data delivery) supporting enterprise analytics and BI solutions.
• Progressive experience in Data modeling with emphasis on Dimensional modeling.
• Strong data analysis, data profiling and data normalization skills.
• Strong SQL skills.
• Strong Conceptual, Logical and Physical data modeling for operational and Data warehouse (VLDB preferably).
• Hands on experience with modeling tool such as ERWIN or another industry standard tool.
• Exposure to ETL technology with industry leading tools like Informatica, AbInitio and/or Data Stage.
• Hands on experience with Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) and NoSQL database technologies used in modern data warehouse architectures supporting Discovery Analytics and BI.
• Exposure/Experience in Big data architecture for analytics and is capable of developing solutions per firm standards.