• At least 2 year of hands on experience in handling chamber, RF / spectrum analyzers and vibration setup.
• At least 1 year of experience in creating test plan and test report for locomotive electronics environmental tests.
• Good understanding the locomotive testing standards (IEC, UMTA, FCC, JEDEC, MIL)
• Experience in supporting the tests at third party test agencies.
• Experience in test automation using scripting - Python.
• Exposure to the CAN bus, RS488, Ethernet, Wireless skills.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.