Experience = 12+ yrs = target
• We seek an experienced candidate to fill the role of Qlik Sr. Implementation Consultant with vast expertise in analysis , design, enablement, and customer coaching.
• Experience in all aspects of the Qlik Sense development process is required from requirements, data acquisition, data modeling, solution architecture, solution development, UI/UX design and platform best practices.
• The environment is SQL Server for the Database, T-SQL and/or SSIS for the ETL, and Qlik Sense for reporting.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to speak to clients and conduct requirements session
• Proficient : Qlik Sense, QVD Development, SQL Server
Must have strong QlikSense experience
3- 4 plus years working with Qlik products; QlikView (v9 or above) design and development.
- Strong relational database skills - Perform data analysis and data mapping exercises - Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer management is also required.
The candidate must successfully obtain US Security Clearance (level – sensitive) in order to be selected for the engagement.