||Candidate must have:
• Minimum 3-5 years of Java/J2EE Developer experience
• Minimum 3-5 year's experience, and in-depth understanding of the SDLC
• Java Application Servers or Open Source Application Server experience
• Experience in building multi-tiered applications
• 1 or more years SQL, Apache Struts, Subversion experience
• 1 or more years Apache Tomcat experience
• Experience with Oracle, MySQL and/or DB2
• Experience with Google Mapping Services, Google Maps and Google Earth
• Experience with Windows Server 2003 and 2008 and Microsoft SQL 2005 and 2008
• IIS, Jboss, and WebLogic, Eclipse development tools (or other IDE)
• BA or BS degree in CS, IT, Information Systems preferred - MCTS, Security+, or Network+ Certifications.
• Must obtain "Security + " certification within 30 calendar days of start date if candidate doesn't currently possess it.