1. Meeting with controls assurance team and risk automation team- determine requirements/designs/solutions (automation)/ schedule an prioritize work. *Jira
2. Writing flows scripts and queries (sets of automation tasks that are tasks that go in a flow data). Designing and building automation flows (HPOO in CLOUD sland- string together run this script, run this query and the results against this query)
4. Rolling into production
5. Troublshooeting existing flows to esure proper functionality
6. Manual validation of automation results. Go query the results and make sure they bring up these 10 items.
Basic Qualifications * HP Operations Orchestration OR CloudSlang automation software * ServiceNow SNAPI integration experience * Shell and system scripting for data retrieval and audit testing (any major language)- could be any PYTHON OR PEARL- if they can get the data out that is all that matters. * Strong SQL query-writing skills- SSIS and how they work and how they retrieved stuff and how data is being obtained using this package. * 5-10 years system administration, system audit, or system architecture experience * 5 years systems automation experience in a large, multi-platform enterprise you can be an architect who does have automation experience.
* Information Security-specific Automation Experience including cloud deployments (security scan automation, security control test automation)
* Direct experience monitoring, installing, or interpreting Qualys Vulnerability Scans
* Direct experience monitoring, installing, or interpreting McAfee EPO
* Direct experience monitoring, conducting, or interpreting Application Security Testing (e.g. whitehat, Veracode, Accunetix, etc.)
* Direct experience monitoring, conducting, or interpreting Access Control system audits (Privileged access review, general access review, etc.)
* Direct Experience with monitoring, interpreting data from Palo Alto Firewalls, Firemon, Qualys, Symantec DLP, SkyHigh, and/or IPSonar
* Direct Experience with testing for PCI, SOX, SAS, SSAE 16, ISO27002, NIST 800-53, with automated tools, scripts, etc.